Thanks to Linda at The Ugly Mailbox I get to play in a Meme. 🙂 Here’s how this one works:
You go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day). Then you write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday, and tag 5 friends. There are five slots in the meme list…If you are tagged, you have to remove the name in the first slot and bump everyone up so that your name can be added to the bottom. Participation is optional.
Here’s the list:
And I tag:
Kansans and Friends in Weight Loss
On my birthday (November 3)
- 1911: Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with Ford’s Model T
- 1952: US Government introduces NASA
- 1998: Former professional wrestler Jesse Ventura is elected Governor of Minnesota
- 39, Lucan, Roman Poet
- 1953, Dennis Miller, Comedian
- Japan, Culture Day (originally celebrated as Emperor’s Birthday until the Meiij Emperor died in 1912).