Michelle at BearTwinsMom tagged me for a meme. I’ve been studiously avoiding it for some time now, but the guilt is starting to get to me, so here goes.
1. I am allergic to exercise. I break out into a rash and everything, but it goes away as soon as I slow down. And no, it’s not heat related.
2. I have made 15 quilts in my life, and 11 of them are actually completed. The other 4 are pieced together, but need to be quilted and finished.
3. I spent 14 hours buying used carpet one day last week. True story.
4. I can not WAIT for spring to get here so I can go out and play in the flowers.
5. I don’t have a favorite color.
6. My favorite snack is popcorn.
7. I love to travel. We drove the US from coast to coast last year and it was great. Tiring, but great. I think I’ve officially been in 20 different states now.
Earnest Parenting: sharing interesting things with the world.