We have a winner! And an explanation of the photos. 🙂 See the end of the post.
I will be the first to admit that there are-ahem-on occasion, wacky things that go on around here. As evidence, I present to you these photographs.
Can you figure out what I was doing? Betcha can’t!
I have 3 completely new DVDs available for the person who can guess the meaning of these photos. Here are the rules:
- If one person gets the right answer, they win.
- If more than one person gets it right, I’ll draw a name from the correct answers out of a hat.
- If no one comes up with the correct answer, I will randomly draw a winner from all comments below.
- Contest is open to anyone who has a DVD player that will play movies sold in America.
- I’m happy to ship this prize internationally, but if your machine won’t play the disc then we’re stuck.
- Contest is open until midnight (Eastern Daylight which I think is UTC-5) Saturday June 13, 2009. Winner will be announced by Monday, June 15.
The movies are Mama Mia, Iron Man (a 2 pack), and Leatherheads.
So? What are you waiting for?? 🙂 Can you guess what I was doing?
I laughed over several of the answers suggested. You guys are good! And creative! But alas, no one guessed the real reason for the stacks of dishes. Here’s the answer: I had taken them out of the dishwasher and they were still wet, so I stacked them to dry. Later I rearranged the pile to get others to dry. Which was when I realized that a) I am lazy and b)wacky and c)taking pics of my wackiness was required.
Since no one guessed what I was doing, I went over to the Random Number Generator and it says that commenter number 4 is the winner. Congratulations, Marci! I need an address to ship your package. Let’s chat via e-mail.
Earnest Parenting: help for parents who do wacky things that need to be photographed.