Can’t decide where to go on family vacation this year? Consider these top kid and parent-friendly destinations:
1. Orlando – It probably doesn’t come as a surprise to you that Orlando is one of the most family-friendly places to visit in the U.S. It’s almost impossible for you to run out of fun, kid-friendly things to do in this Florida city. While you’re there, you might visit Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND Florida, and plenty of other theme parks an attractions.
2. The Grand Canyon – It’s practically a tradition for families to take a trip to the Grand Canyon. You and your kids will love the gorgeous view and marvel in the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon. Plus, there’s plenty of hiking, kayaking, and other fun things to do at the Grand Canyon. If you want to encourage your kids’ interest in the natural world, this vacation spot is definitely ideal.
3. Honolulu – Adults and kids will love playing in the sand on the awe-inspiring beaches in Honolulu. Honolulu offers endless opportunities for fun outdoor and underwater exploration. If you decide to go to Honolulu, be sure to fit in some snorkeling and whale watching. You also may want to consider visiting the Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park, which offers 25 acres of water slides and other water attractions you and your kids will enjoy.
4. Myrtle Beach – This popular tourist destination in South Carolina offers plenty of opportunity to lie out on the stunning, white sandy beach and visit a number of family-friendly attractions. Since Myrtle Beach is the “Golf Capital of the Southeast,” there are plenty of golf courses for the adults of the family and plenty of mini-golf venues for the kids. Plus, Myrtle Beach has no shortage of attractions like water parks, aquariums, and amusement parks.
5. Telluride – If your family wants to go skiing, Telluride is the perfect place to visit. There are a number of organizations and ski instructors that will give your kids affordable and safe ski lessons while you hit the slopes. There’s also a whole lot of natural beauty to be discovered by the whole family in Telluride. A trip over Telluride in one of the over-the-mountain gondolas is sure to delight the young and young at heart in your family.
So, consider the top five vacation spots above, and be sure to decide on a family vacation spot together. The trip will be most enjoyable if everyone in the family is excited about it!
Author’s Bio: Logan is a guest blogger on the subjects of business travel, family trips, and when to consider flying on a jet charter.
Earnest Parenting: help for parents who want an awesome vacation.
Image courtesy of OldOnliner via Creative Commons license, some rights reserved.