One of the things that I dislike about my kids growing up is all the amazing baby technology that I am now missing out on using. Of course, this makes me look forward to grandchildren. I plan to start a “splurge on the grandkids” account sometime soon so I will be able to buy all sorts of goodies when the time comes.
In ten years. Not sooner. I’m just sayin’.
Anyhow. One such amazing invention is the Blooming Bath. Seriously, this is SUCH a neat tool! It helps you bathe infants ages 0 to 6 months. Basically, it’s a giant flower-shaped sponge-pad thing (that’s the technical description; you’re welcome) that you lay in the sink at bathtime. Fill with water at the appropriate temperature, and then set baby on the Blooming Bath! It cushions baby and makes the bath more secure. After the bath is over, you can launder it in the washer and hang to dry. Easy peasy!
I wish I could have had a Blooming Bath when the boys were small. That would have been SO much better than the mini plastic bath tub we used. Warmer, softer, more secure, and adorable to boot. The good folks at Blooming Bath sent me one to look at. It is so soft! Any mom would appreciate bathing a newborn in such luxury.
Other things you should know about the Blooming Bath:
- >Parent tested, parent approved winner
- Naturally antimicrobial foam interior and fabrics – no chemicals
- Simple set up in any sink, no mess clean up
- Hanging tag for air drying or place in dryer to dry
- You no longer have to lean, bend, sit or squat to bathe your child. It is the perfect solution for squirmy babies and sink baths.
- Blooming Bath was imagined by 4 dads
- Available in yellow, blue or pink colors
- Extra soft, plush silky fabric
- A complete hit a baby showers! Will be the talk of your next baby event
Here! You can see it in action for yourself:
I can’t wait to be invited to a baby shower and turn up with one of these. Would it be wrong to buy them now and save for my own grandbabies??
Blooming Bath is available at buybuyBaby stores, and you can locate other sellers as well.
So! Best part of this whole post: I get to give away one yellow Blooming Bath. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. You can follow the company on Facebook or Twitter, plus there are are easy entries for people who are already fans of Earnest Parenting. Contest open until midnight Eastern time on 3/22/2013. Good luck!